Our clients include: private developers seeking to develop both market rate and affordable housing; faith-based institutions seeking to reposition their real estate assets and/or to develop affordable housing, non-profit owners seeking to finance, restore, and develop new affordable housing.. Assignments have included:
- Feasibility analysis for acquisition/rezoning of a former hospital site in Queens
- Assessing mixed-use development options for multiple sites in Brooklyn and the Bronx using various zoning and real estate tax abatement incentives, and with multiple affordability alternatives
- Advising Church on redevelopment strategies for a mixed-use site in Queens, including an option for long-term ownership by Church
- Development of a large scale plan to develop low income senior housing on public lands
- Proposal for Rental Assistance Demonstration Program redevelopment of public housing project.
- Financing application for supported housing project for a non-profit service-provider